November Scan of the Month
This is my entry for the
November 2002 Scan of the Month Challenge.
Bob Mathews <bobmathews at alumni.calpoly.edu>
- Answers to the Scan of the Month Challenge questions.
- Steps followed in the analysis of the Challenge file.
- Shellcode extracted from .unlock.c program.
- Disassembly of the shellcode.
- Cryptanalysis of the stream cipher used by the worm to obscure
peer-to-peer messages. This wasn't required for the contest, but I
found it interesting.
- C implementation of the known-plaintext attack described above.